Port Stephens Council’s Draft Community Strategic Planning documents are now available and there are a number of information sessions being held in our area.
This is your opportunity to tell us what sort of community you want to live in to the future and Council’s opportunity to capture the community’s key priorities in the Community Strategic Plan.
The key dates are:
Council to Community information sessions (Drop in sessions – no booking required.)
- Raymond Terrace – Monday 9 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Council Administration Building
- Nelson Bay – Wednesday 11 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Nelson Bay Seniors Citizens Hall
- Medowie – Wednesday 18 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Medowie Community Hall
Local information sessions (Drop in sessions – no booking required.)
- Seaham – Wednesday 4 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Seaham School of Arts
- Anna Bay – Thursday 19 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Birubi Surf Life Saving Club
- Tilligerry – Thursday 12 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Club Lemon Tree
- Fern Bay – Monday 23 April, 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Fern Bay Community Hall
Round table discussions with staff (no Councillors)
Limited availability – booking essential.
Please call Customer Service on 4988 0255 to book a seat.
- Tomaree – Friday 13 April, 10.30am to 12.30pm, Gymea Lily Room, Tomaree Library
- Raymond Terrace – Friday 20 April, 10.30 to 12.30pm, Council Administration Building
Additional sessions may be scheduled, dependent on
It is important for our community to attend and have a say on our town and our future.