As we navigate Covid-19 together, here is our commitment to you.
- Working together to keep you safe as we navigate coronavirus
- We continue to work in close collaboration with our Retailers to ensure that we are all doing our part to keep our shared environments clean and safe, while keeping our team members up to date with new information and advice from the relevant authorities.
- We are pleased to advise that under the NSW Health and Safety, MarketPlace Raymond Terrace is listed as COVID Safe with a number of Covid plans in place.
- We closely monitor public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should advice change. It goes without saying, that our community’s health and wellbeing comes first, and we have therefore implemented the below processes at MarketPlace Raymond Terrace.
We are committed to maintaining these measures as we enter into the next phase
- We have strengthened our already stringent cleaning processes by placing a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- We have placed Hand Sanitiser stations at key points in our Centre.
- We have strategically spaced Australian Government-issued information posters in our amenities, which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- We have also rolled out public hygiene advertisements across the Centre to reinforce preventative measures that each of us should adopt.
- We have implemented PA announcements to remind our community to practise social distancing.
- We have placed Social Distancing signs around the Centre.
- We have provided each of our retail stores with signage to advise the number of people allowed in store for ease and safety of social distancing.
While we understand that the re-introduction of in-Centre experiences that have been greatly missed by our community is something to be excited about, we ask you to continue to play your part to keeping our community safe.
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue.
- Disposing of tissues properly.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet.
- Use sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre or use your own alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If you are sick, avoid contact with others and stay home or seek medical advice.
- Staying more than 1.5 metres away from people.
As part of the NSW Government’s regulations:
One way to slow the spread of the virus is social distancing.
- Keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people whenever possible.
- A maximum of two (2) people per lift ride for the Passenger Lift and one (1) person per lift ride in the Service Lift.
- When using the travelator you must ensure that you keep 1.5 metres apart from the person in front and no overtaking people.
- Minimising physical contact, especially with people at higher risk such as older people and people with existing health conditions.
- Check store before entering on numbers allowed, in case at the maximum has been reached.
- When making a purchase, adhere to any social distancing markings or rule of standing 1.5meters apart.
Dining in the Food Court
MarketPlace Food Court COVID Rules
In accordance with the State Government’s advice regarding Food Courts, we have developed a COVIDSAFE Plan.
Please ensure that:
- Tables and chairs are only used by customers consuming food or drink purchased from one of our Food Retailers.
- A maximum of 84 persons are allowed in the Food Court at any one time.
- Due to the limited tables, they are not to be reserved.
- For the safety of all, tables are not to be moved.
- There is a maximum of 4 chairs per table.
- Respect Social Distancing and allow 2 sqm per person when dining in the Food Court.
- Treat others with courtesy and respect, as you wish to be treated.
- Cafes, clubs and restaurants can have 1 person per 2sqm of space each.
- Customers consuming food or drink on the premises must provide their name and contact details, including a telephone number or email address.
- Hair salons and barbers remain open as long as they practice social distancing.
Beauty Therapy (nails, facials, makeup, waxing and laser treatments
- Social distancing MUST be maintain at all times.
In line with Government advice, we ask you do not visit our Centre if you have travelled overseas, come from interstate or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are experiencing flu like symptoms.
If you have been as a confirmed case, you need to self-quarantine, follow the advice of your GP and the Department of Health, and not come into MarketPlace Raymond Terrace until cleared by medical professionals.
We have also, for the safety of all, cancelled group events in the Centre.
We will continue to share advice from authorities with our community, and we encourage everyone to take steps in accordance with advice from the Health Department to assist in mitigating the spread of viral infections.
We ask for your support in ensuring that MarketPlace Raymond Terrace continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
With all said, we remain open for business and continue to give you our very best support and be here for you and your needs.
We sincerely look forward to seeing you at MarketPlace Raymond Terrace and thank you for choosing to shop local and support local business.